I am an accomplished public speaker, having delivered keynote, locknote, and plenary sessions, workshops and more. Audiences have ranged from from 1 to over 700. From Boardrooms… to one time – a basketball stadium!
I have spoken at events of large multinational organisations like Microsoft, guest lectured at Universities like the Queensland University of Technology, and delivered 1:1 coaching for many.
I speak about Intrapreneurship, Innovation, Productivity, Performance, and the impact of technology on the way we work. Whether it is an internal training session, or your marquee customer or industry event, I would love to explore how I can help you achieve your goals.
Lets chat – get in touch via email or on twitter.
Here is a quick sample of some of the events I have spoken at recently:
- BETT Asia Leadership Summit (Singapore) – Keynote and workshop facilitation focused on helping educators lead change in their schools
- Data#3 JuiceIT – multiple sessions that have ranged from productivity, change management, mobility and technology adoption (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Microsoft TechEd Australia – Microsoft’s premier technical education conference in the southern hemisphere. I have had the pleasure of speaking four times on the topic of productivity (2006, 2009, 2010 and 2011)
- Queensland University of Technology – Negotiation Across Borders (Guest Lecturer)
- Networx Marketers Meeting (Brisbane) – discussion panel member
- Unified Communications Showcase (Locknote)
- Quantifying the Value of Collaboration Roadshow (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne)
- National ICT Skills Summit (Discussion Panel Member)
- Australian Computer Society Young IT Professional Conference
- Microsoft Spotlight on Business Process and Integration
- BrizTalk – Brisbane BizTalk User Group
- Queensland MSDN User Group
- Microsoft Innovation Tour Community Event (Brisbane)