I am an accomplished public speaker, having delivered keynote, locknote, and plenary sessions, workshops and more. Audiences have ranged from from 1 to over 700. From Boardrooms… to one time – a basketball stadium!
I love to speak about Intrapreneurship, Innovation, Productivity, Performance, and the impact of technology on the way we work. Whether it is an internal training session, or your marquee customer or industry event, I would love to explore how I can help you achieve your goals.
Here is a quick sample of some of the events I have spoken at recently:
- Microsoft TechEd Australia – Microsoft’s premier technical education conference in the southern hemisphere. I have had the pleasure of speaking four times on the topic of productivity (2006, 2009, 2010 and 2011)
- Data#3 JuiceIT - multiple sessions that have ranged from productivity, change management, mobility and technology adoption (2009, 2010, 2011)
- Queensland University of Technology - Negotiation Across Borders (Guest Lecturer)
- Networx Marketers Meeting (Brisbane) - discussion panel member
- Unified Communications Showcase (Locknote)
- Quantifying the Value of Collaboration Roadshow (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne)
- National ICT Skills Summit (Discussion Panel Member)
- Australian Computer Society Young IT Professional Conference
- Microsoft Spotlight on Business Process and Integration
- BrizTalk – Brisbane BizTalk User Group
- Queensland MSDN User Group
- Microsoft Innovation Tour Community Event (Brisbane)